Berries & Cream No-Churn Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 jar American Spoon Summer Berry Compote
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1. Place the heavy cream in the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip on medium-high speed until cream holds a firm peak, about 2 minutes. While cream whips, mix together the condensed milk, vanilla, and salt. Place about a cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture and gently fold to combine. Add this mixture to the remaining whipped cream and fold together.
- 2. Pour about an inch of the ice cream base in the bottom of a 9x5” loaf pan. Spoon about ¼ of the compote liberally over the cream. Continue layering the remaining ice cream base and compote; then freeze, covered, until solid and scoopable, at least 4 hours.
- 3. NOTE: You can substitute your favorite American Spoon Compote or Fruit Perfect for the Summer Berry Compote.