Our signature Maple Granola is a hearty blend of whole grain oats and rye with chopped almonds, toasted pumpkin seeds, dried tart cherries, dried blueberries, and dried cranberries. It has a hefty, satisfying crunch with the lingering subtle sweetness of Michigan maple syrup and warm hints of vanilla. You’ll love scooping it up by the handful, scattering it over yogurt, or adding a splash of milk.
- American Spoon Maple Granola is made in our Petoskey, Michigan kitchen with whole grains, dried Michigan-grown Montmorency Cherries, and Michigan maple syrup.
- Our Maple Granola is handmade in small batches just 100 jars at a time.
- Ingredients: Rolled oats, maple syrup, almonds, rye, brown sugar, dried red tart cherries (cherries, sugar, sunflower oil), dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), vegetable oil blend (canola and olive oils), pumpkin seeds, dried blueberries (blueberries, sugar, sunflower oil), vanilla extract (water, alcohol, sugar, vanilla bean extractives), salt.
- Contains: tree nuts (almonds). May contain traces of wheat and soy.
- 15 oz / 425 g
- Simple pairings: milk, plain yogurt, vanilla ice cream
“This granola surpasses anything I’ve ever had. It’s delicious, interesting, chock-full of fruit and nuts, and the grains are highlighted by just the right amount of sweetness.” - Teresa Z., 1/22