Jam Granola Bars
- ¾ pounds unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 cups American Spoon Maple Granola (divided)
- 4 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 jars Red Raspberry Preserves
Cook time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1. Beat together butter and sugars in standing mixer on medium-low. Add vanilla, egg yolks and 2 cups granola. Sift the remaining dry ingredients together and mix into butter mixture a cup at a time until crumbly.
- 2. Grease a jelly roll pan, cut parchment to fit, and grease parchment. Pat dough mixture evenly into pan, reserving about ⅓ cup of mixture for topping. Using a knife, score dough into 3 sections (across the width). Onto each section, spread one jar each of the preserves. Top with remaining dough mixture, then the reserved granola.
- 3. Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 20 minutes. Cool, then cut into bars.