Jam-Buttercream Frosted Cupcakes
- your favorite cupcakes
- 1.5 sticks (6 oz.) unsalted butter, softened
- 2¾ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 4 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 jar American Spoon Rubel Blueberry Preserves
Cook time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1. Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed, cream the butter until light and fluffy, a few minutes. Add the powdered milk to the sugar. Decrease the mixer speed to medium-low. Gradually mix in the sifted powdered sugar until fully incorporated.
- 2. Slowly add the preserves. Increase the speed to medium-high and whip for 3 or 4 minutes. Spread frosting on cupcakes and serve.