Honey Mustard Cobb Salad
- 8 cups mixed lettuces, washed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ cup radish, thinly sliced
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 4-6 soft cooked eggs, peeled and halved
- 4-6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- ⅓ cup Wildflower Honey Mustard
- 2½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1. Place the greens in the bottom of a large bowl and toss together with remaining vegetables. Add sliced chicken, eggs, and bacon.
- 2. For the dressing, whisk together the Wildflower Honey Mustard, vinegar, and salt in a small bowl. Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking until the dressing becomes creamy.
- 3. Drizzle dressing over salad to serve.