Wheat & Malt Waffles
- 1½ cups American Spoon Wheat & Malt Pancake Mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- American Spoon Maple Syrup
- American Spoon Fruit Perfect Blueberries
- whipped cream for serving
Cook time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1. Whisk together the pancake mix, sugar, milk, lemon juice, eggs, and melted butter. Mix gently until there are no lumps, being careful not to overbeat.
- 2. Heat a waffle iron, spoon in batter, and cook according to the manufacturer’s directions. Serve warm and top with Fruit Perfect Blueberries and Maple Syrup.