Turkey and Pumpkin Seed Salsa Tacos
- 4 cups cooked turkey meat, shredded
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seed Salsa, plus more for serving
- 1 package tortillas
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 2 jalapeños, sliced thinly
- ½ cup radishes, sliced thinly
- ½ cup cotija or queso fresco cheese
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
Cook time: 10 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1. Warm oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat begins to crisp up, about 5 minutes. Add the ½ cup of salsa and stir to combine; cook for another minute or two.
- 2. Briefly heat the tortillas until pliable. Fill the tortillas with the turkey mixture and top with avocado, cabbage, radish, jalapeño, cilantro, cheese, and more salsa.