Pumpkin Butter Pancakes
- 1½ cups American Spoon Wheat & Malt Pancake Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 jar American Spoon Pumpkin Butter
- American Spoon Maple Syrup
Cook time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1. Mix ingredients together until there are no lumps, but do not overbeat.
- 2. Heat a skillet over medium heat and film with butter. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the hot skillet for each pancake. Cook until small bubbles begin to form on the surface, 3-5 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook for an additional 3 minutes until golden on each side.
- 3. Stack pancakes, drizzle pumpkin butter and maple syrup over top and enjoy.