Chili Jam Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, each one about an inch thick
- 1 jar Chili Jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1. Combine Chili Jam, vinegar, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Place pork chops in a non-reactive baking dish and add about half of the Chili Jam mixture, reserving the remaining for serving. Cover the pork chops to marinate and refrigerate for a few hours, or better yet, overnight.
- 2. Remove the marinated chops from your refrigerator and let them come to room temperature. Prepare your grill for a medium-hot fire. When the coals are ready place the pork chops on the grill and cook for three or four minutes, then flip and continue cooking on the other side. If there is any chili jam left over in the marinade pan, use to brush on the chops as they cook. Continue cooking, turning occasionally, until a little charred and cook through. Serve with the remaining Chili Jam mixture and some grilled green onions.