Chili Jam Grilled Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb chicken thighs or pork chops
- 1 jar Chili Jam
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1. Combine Chili Jam, vinegar, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Place chicken thighs or pork chops in a non-reactive baking dish and add about half of the Chili Jam mixture, reserving the remaining for serving. Cover the chicken thighs to marinate and refrigerate for a few hours, or better yet, overnight.
- 2. Remove the marinated thighs from your refrigerator and let them come to room temperature. Prepare your grill for a medium-hot fire. When the coals are ready place the chicken thighs on the grill and cook for three or four minutes, then flip and continue cooking on the other side. If there is any chili jam left over in the marinade pan, use to brush on the chops as they cook. Continue cooking, turning occasionally, until a little charred and cook through. Serve sliced with the remaining Chili Jam mixture and some grilled green onions.