Peppermint Caramel Fudge Sundae
- 2 tablespoons Peppermint Caramel
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 small brownie, crumbled (optional)
- 1 mini candy cane, crushed (optional)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1. To gently warm the caramel and the fudge sauce, fill a small saucepan with water and bring it to a simmer. Remove the lids from the jars and set the jars in the simmering water. Warm for 3-5 minutes and then stir.
- 2. Scoop ice cream into a bowl or sundae glass, spoon Peppermint Caramel and Chocolate Fudge generously over ice cream, and add a handful of brownie crumbles and crushed candy cane.