- 3 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoons American Spoon Preserves
- 1 tablespoon Margarita Mix
- Rock salt and lime slices for garnish
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1. Add the tequila, lime juice, preserves, mix, and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker. Shake hard till the ingredients are well combined, about 15-20 seconds.
- 2. Rub the rim of a rocks glass with a wedge of lime, then dip the rim in rock salt. Pour the margarita into the salted glass, top with more ice if needed, then garnish with a wedge of lime and enjoy.