Decked-Out Holiday Brownie
For the brownies (makes one 9x9-inch baking pan or 9-inch skillet):
1 cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ cup butter
4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
1¾ cups sugar
¼ cup American Spoon Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
American Spoon Peppermint Caramel
American Spoon Chocolate Fudge
Starlite peppermint hard candies, crushed
1 8 oz. canister American Spoon Candied Pecans
Preparation time: 45 minutes (for baking brownies)
Assembly: 5 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9x9-inch baking pan or skillet.
2. In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and chocolate chips.
3. Place the butter and baking chocolate in a small sauce pot. Melt butter and chocolate over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and fudge sauce. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, then fold in the flour-chocolate chip mixture until incorporated.
4. Pour the batter into buttered baking pan or skillet and bake for about 30 minutes. The top should be crackly, and a tester inserted into the middle should come out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan.
5. To serve, top the skillet of brownies (or individual servings) with fresh whipped cream. Add drizzles of warmed Peppermint Caramel and warmed Chocolate Fudge. Sprinkle as desired with peanuts, crushed peppermint candies, chocolate sprinkles and Candied Pecans.