- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cups whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Fudge Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Salted Maple Caramel
- 1 tablespoon Fruit Perfect Sour Cherries
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, optional
- 1 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles, optional
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1. To gently warm the Chocolate Fudge Sauce and Salted Maple Caramel, fill a small saucepan with water and bring it to a simmer. Remove the lids from the jars and set the jar in the simmering water. Warm for 3-5 minutes and then stir.
- 2. Scoop ice cream into a bowl or sundae glass, top with whipped cream, spoon Chocolate Fudge Sauce and Salted Maple Caramel generously over ice cream, and add a handful of roasted peanuts and/or chocolate sprinkles.