Baked Brie with Holiday Jam
- ¾ cup Holiday Jam
- ¼ cup dried figs, sliced
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, chopped
- ½ teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 13-ounce round brie
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1. Preheat oven to 375. While the oven heats, combine jam, dried figs, pistachios, and thyme in a small bowl.
- 2. Place the wheel of brie on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Using a paring knife, score the top of the cheese with a few shallow cuts just through the rind. Top with the jam mixture. Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minute, until the cheese begins to ooze.
- 3. Remove from the oven and let rest for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve with crackers.